Call numbers tell you where a book is shelved. It is the address of the book in the library.
In the Francis A. Drexel Library, we use Library of Congress Classification which groups titles by subject matter.
The following call number ranges are assigned to the Pharmaceutical industry, and to related topics.
HD9665-HD9675 Pharmaceutical industry
KF1879 Law - Drug & pharmaceutical industry U.S.
R7275 Medical personnel & other professions
RA401-RA402 Pharmaceutical policy
RA975.5 P5 Pharmacies. Drug distribution systems
RM300-RM666 Drugs and their actions
RS1-RS441 Pharmacy and materia medica
RS152 Hospital pharmacy
RS100.5 Pharmaceutical ethics
R724-R726.2 Medical ethics
Industry Group 283: Drugs
- 2833 Medicinal Chemicals and Botanical Products
- 2834 Pharmaceutical Preparations
- 2835 In Vitro and In Vivo Diagnostic Substances
- 2836 Biological Products, Except Diagnostic Substances
- 32541 Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- 325411 Medicinal and Botanical Manufacturing
- 325412 Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- 325413 In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing
- 325414 Biological Product (except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- 3520 Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- 352020 Pharmaceuticals
Mergent Industrial Code (MIC)
- 9.1 Pharmaceuticals
Post Learning Commons and Drexel Library
Saint Joseph's University
Accounting, Finance, Management, Managing Human Capital, Marketing, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing, Decision & System Sciences, Business Intelligence, International Business, Family Business & Entrepreneurship, Sports Marketing, Food Marketing
A Reference Librarian can help:
Ask a Librarian