The American Chamber of Commerce in the People's Republic of China (AmCham-China) is a non-profit organization which represents US companies and individuals doing business in China.
China Vitae is a resource of biographical information on more than 3000 Chinese leaders in government, politics, the military, education, business, and the media.
Encyclopedia of Modern China. Detroit: Charles Scribner's Sons, 2009. 2312 pp. 4 vols.
Provides critical information on the most populous country and most dynamic trade market in the world: the people, politics, economics, religion, philosophy, traditions, art, and literature of this ancient and enduring civilization are explored from the beginning of the nineteenth century to the present day. Available 24/7 in Gale Virtual Reference Library.
Country Reports - Browse reports on business conditions in different countries:
• Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Country Data
• Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Country Finance Reports
• Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Country Forecast Reports
• Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Viewswire
• Oxford Analytica Daily Brief Service
• Oxford Analytica Country Profiles
• Oxford Economic Country Briefings
Post Learning Commons and Drexel Library
Saint Joseph's University
Accounting, Finance, Management, Managing Human Capital, Marketing, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing, Decision & System Sciences, Business Intelligence, International Business, Family Business & Entrepreneurship, Sports Marketing, Food Marketing
A Reference Librarian can help:
Ask a Librarian